Rain City Ropeworks – Jump Rope Team is a performance jump and competition team based out of West Seattle. Team members range in age from 8 to through college aged and are proficient in performance jump rope, double dutch, long rope, acro jump rope and single rope skills. The team performs at special events, halftime shows, festivals, school assemblies and we compete in local, regional and national tournaments.
Our goal is to share our passion of jumping rope for fun and fitness.
Becoming a Member
Team Member Requirements:
- 3rd grade or older – exceptions apply and younger athletes will be welcomed as space is available. Ask Coach Rene
- Basic Fundamental Skills acquired
- Able to make a firm commitment to the practices for 10 months. (Sept to June) from 3:15-5:30PM on Wednesdays. (depends on age what exact time)
- Approximate team fees for 2022-2023 will be $129 per month plus equipment and uniform fees. And EACH family will be responsible for fundraising an additional $200.
- Families must participate in fundraising efforts to offset our team costs not covered in tuition.
- Families must help at tournaments
- Tournaments are optional, but encouraged
Joining an enrichment class is a great way to build skills required to be on the team. See our Enrichment line up to find a class that may work for you.
I encourage new and existing members to continue enrichment classes to stay sharp in skills.