Before and After School Jump Rope Classesby Ropeworks
Would you like a Ropeworks Jump Rope Program at Your School?Find out more about our program here.
Boys and Girls aged 6-12 of all skill levels are invited to participate in “Jump Rope For Fun and Fitness” Before and After-School Jump Rope Class. Jumping rope is a wonderful lifetime fitness activity. Join Ropeworks as we share our “smart sequencing” approach to jumping rope. Our classes help anyone; of any skill level learn the steps to basic, intermediate and advanced level jump rope skills.
Would You Like to Bring a Ropeworks Program to Your School?Program Information & Set Up Details
REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL HERENo Commitment Required. Get in line for our next opening.
We offer before and after school classes.
Priority is given to schools who plan to run the program all year.
Priority is given to schools who already host an existing Ropeworks program.
We only communicate with schools who fill in our online interest form. The form helps us keep our interest list up to date and keep track of first come first served schools. Please initiate things with the form. We can email or phone chat after that.
If we cannot accommodate you now, we will contact you when an opening does occur.
We aim to please and provide pro rated refunds for anyone who doesn’t find the program a good fit.
We try our best to implement a complimentary scholarship program, to schools who can match or exceed our contribution. (conditions apply)
Please review our services and expectations list prior to filling in the form, to be certain we are a good fit!
Current Class ScheduleRopeworks Before & After School Programs
Mondays: Catharine Blaine Elementary AM /Greenwood Elementary PM/ McDonald International late PM
Tuesdays: Lafayette PM
Wednesdays: Genessee Hill 2:15-3:45 TEAM 4:15-5:45
Thursdays: Gatewood 2:15-3:15
Fridays: Fairmont Park 2:15-3:45
Our program is successfully running it’s 10th year and many of our schools have been running Ropeworks programs for 5 or more years each. We have a strong relationship with the schools we work with. It’s our goal to make each class a huge success for the school and children we work with.
Services & Expectations
Working with Ropeworks. We need this from you:
- Provide clean dedicated gym or MP space.
- Provide scholarships to some of your population if needed.
- Provide a direct school contact who is easy to reach and effective at communicating in a timely fashion.
- Parent volunteer to assist with check in and out.
- A system to help promote the program at your school.
- A system to run registration (or simply direct them to our simple online registration process)
- Enforce and understand our discipline policy.
- Provide support when needed.
What you can Expect from Us:
- Provide copies of insurance, background checks, and financial forms upon request.
- Be timely in communicating and providing necessary documents
- Take registrations on-line if needed.
- Manage roster intake information and share it with our parent volunteer and school contact if needed.
- Create a positive energetic program that instills a positive connection with rope jumping and physical activity.
- Be a resource to help you create a successful jump rope program outside of our class – PE program, Jump Rope for Heart or Family Fitness night.
- We will be on time and take the safety and well being of each child very seriously.
- Work with you to support any scholarship needs that are expressed.
- Not turn away anyone because of their inability to pay.
- Adult instructors with strong teaching backgrounds and experience.
Would You Like to Start Your Own Jump Rope Program?We have options to assist you
Resources to Start Your Own ProgramLet Ropeworks Help Get You Started
1. Our Skill Builders Series is a wonderful tool to help anyone learn basic to intermediate level single rope skills. It includes posters, skill cards, online videos, playlists and a teacher’s manual. See our store to order your Skill Builders Program.
2. Our program plans to expand beyond Greater Seattle area in the 2015/2016 school year. Check back to see if we service your area.
3. Franchise opportunities will be available to enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals who value kids programs and can implement our programming. Email the Ropeworks office for more information and to be put on our wait list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Single Rope Skill Builders Teaching System
- 92 High Quality Online Video Membership
- 108 Jump Rope Skills Cards
- 6 Skill Posters, Highlighting 92 Skills
- Teachers Manual with helpful links and downloadable files
- Skill Generator Tool to help create daily lesson plans.
High Quality products developed by Rene Bibaud