Rope Jumping for Fun & FitnessStudent Registration
AboutFounder, Rene Bibaud
Ropeworks is the creation of Rene Bibaud
Rene Bibaud is an educator, motivational speaker and entertainer with a special focus on youth fitness and specialty performances. She is also an articulate speaker who
excels at sharing the benefits of the single best fitness tool available – the jump rope.
- Performer and coach with the renowned Cirque du Soleil. Cirque employs Olympic-caliber athletes to perform a dramatic blend of circus arts and street entertainment. René continues to routinely consult with Cirque, performing at special events around the world.
- Major media appearances: Tonight Show with Jay Leno, MTV, Sesame Street, Good Morning America, Today Show, Halftime of NBA All-Star Game, ESPN, Bravo Network, Quidam (a feature film about René’s Cirque troupe), as well as routine coverage by regional print & TV media wherever she visits.
- Founder of Ropeworks, a company focusing on fitness & motivational messages. Principal services & products include:
- Youth speaking appearances, emphasizing fitness & character development. René will perform at more than 100 schools and in front of well over 50,000 young people and educators this year.
- Special events programs & demonstrations, such as major festivals & halftime shows for NBA, WNBA & major college sports.
- Ropework Nation; An after school jump rope program for students aged 6-12 in Seattle, WA with ongoing expansions to new cities.
- Health & Education Conference speaking engagements and workshops.
- Creative jump rope workshops for children. YMCAs, Boys & Girls Clubs, & other civic or school groups frequently host René to conduct these events.
- Corporate event performances and speeches. Rene’s messages include employee wellness, creativity in business, teamwork & best effort.
- Athletic Edge sports clinics, applying advanced rope training to competitive sports.
- High-quality ropes, and instructional tools for educators.
- Teacher training and certification for Ropework Nation After-School Recreational Programs.